Frequently Asked Questions
If you haven't found what your looking here and still have questions, please feel free to reach out and contact us.
- Zucchini is one of the best vegetables to feed
- Our zucchini is all natural, with just 1 ingredent, zucchini!
- Nothing is added to our dehydrating process
- Naturally healthy & when dehydrated - crunchy and fun.
- Once dehydrated, zucchini will last a year or more, but it's recommended to consume within 6 months.
- To maintain freshness, keep the zucchini chips in the air tight jar & store in a cool, dark cupboard.
- Currently our products are available only online, but stay tuned for updates on where you can purchase them in store.
- Presently, we only offer shipping within Canada
- Free delivery is offered on weekends within the GTA.
Area's included are
(Oshawa, Ajax, Pickering, Scarborough, Toronto, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Markham, Etobicoke, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, Milton)
If you border one of these cities and would like to know if we could deliver to you, please e-mail us!
- Nutritional Information:
Calories per 100g - 17
Total Fat - 0.3g
Cholesterol - 0mg
Sodium - 8mg
Potassium - 261mg
Total Carbohydrate - 3.1g
Protein - 1.2g
Vitamin C - 29%
Iron - 2%
Vitamin B6 - 10%
Magnesium - 4%
Calcium - 1%
Vitamin D - 0%
Cobalamin - 0%